[Talk-ca] [nzopengis] Fwd: Local OSM entity...

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 09:43:49 BST 2010

Any reason why OSM is not promoted within the OSGeo Community? (maybe
it is in New Zealand? But it isnt in  Canada. Which i think it should
be more.

It seems to me that if more OSMrs want to get noticed professionally,
then the step forward is for more people to try on OSGeo hats.
Rather than trying to re-invent the wheel, as for the 'Outside world'
to use OSM, they need tools & methods that OSGeo can provide.

Sam