[Talk-ca] Merging CanVec data, updating status

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 12:56:25 BST 2010

cool,
now it's 3 separate charts to keep track of :-)

the more the marryer
and if you include the random irc chat announcement, it's 4, plus the
talk-ca message, making it 5 places that all works.

oh, and i get the postmessage sometimes of people telling me what area
they are working on, so thats 6.

cheers,
sam