[Talk-ca] vreimer again

Adam Dunn dunnadam at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 15:35:09 GMT 2010

I think it should be pointed out that vreimer hasn't made any edits since
the blocking, and this buggering up was done beforehand (Feb 13, 2010 to be
exact). I just think it's worth noting that this Lesser Slave Lake issue is
not about vreimer continuing to make poor editing decisions post-block. It
would be quite unfortunate if the blocking has scared vreimer off OSM
(rather than participating and learning); somebody who spends as much time
as him on OSM would be a good ally, with more mentorship.

Adam