[Talk-ca] State of the Map 2010

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 16 06:30:00 GMT 2010

Hey all,
We are planning two conferences this year with OSM as a track,
and for qualified speakers we should be getting travel costs covered,
so get your papers in.
Open Source Conference Free Software in the Balkans

flossal.org | univlora.edu.al | flossk.org announce FreesB Sept. 11/12 2010
Conf. @ University Vlora Albania” –
http://flossal.org/freesb-2010-conference/

Open Source Conference Software Freedom Kosova

http://flossal.org/freesb-2010-conference/ flossk.org |
www.uni-pr.eduannounce SFK10 September 25/26, 2010 Conference @
University of Prishtina
Kosovo – http://kosovasoftwarefreedom.org/

Now all we need is speakers who want to go to both and also do some
workshops between the two besides sitting in the sun!!