[Talk-ca] openstreetmap.ca : français/québécois...

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 08:30:40 GMT 2010

Hi,
i just got contact with Jason Ried on facebook, that email address
might be old. So he might not be getting the messages.

I'll forward your request, so hopefully you can get editing access. :)

I also have some ideas on how to make the site better :)

Feel free to use the IRC #osm-ca and french is most welcome on it.
Everytime i log on, i create it, if knowone else is in the room.

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blogs: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/