[Talk-ca] FW: Welcome to MyTTC!

Bob Bowles rkbowles at telus.net
Sun Mar 28 23:01:42 BST 2010

Thank you for the prompt response and sharing of your knowledge.

railway could have several sub catagories.
heritage routes, current operating frieght rail, possible proposed routes
current passenger rail - surface and separated, elevated, grade separated,
automated
proposed passenger rail routes. in above sub catagories.

Will come back to computer tomorrow night, hope others can help me put this
together.

Go Canada Go,
Bob

  _____