[Talk-ca] openstreetmap.ca : français/québécois...

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 28 23:12:57 BST 2010

Also, if you are communicating to other organisations about OSM, you might
want to think about creating a local chapter. Contacting the OSMF local
chapters group you could at least ask  them if you should or for other
advice.
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Groups#Local_Chapters_Working_Group
<http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Groups#Local_Chapters_Working_Group>
 local at osmfoundation.org