[Talk-ca] Data imported from Geobase_Import_2009 and tags

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:58:16 BST 2010

Makes a lot of sense but currently it seems very difficult to search for an
address.  Are there any pragmatic approaches that would make it easier /
possible to search for an address in Openstreet map?

If we could import the postcodes and overlay them as boundaries that would
be wonderful.

Any suggestions for guidelines on what to enter for an address?  Possibly in
the wiki?  Adding in multiple addr:city and addr:state lines adds to data
entry and also adds to potential mistakes.

Thanks

Cheerio John