[Talk-ca] Data imported from Geobase_Import_2009 and tags

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:09:31 BST 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:

> As I understand it, is_in= and addr:city=, addr:state=, tags on nodes
> / ways / and relations are deprecated in favour of a boundaries.

Perhaps a link to a page describing how to define boundaries would be
good for the group.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:boundary

I think that's what we are talking about.

Anyone in the Edmonton area an expert? I need some instruction on how
to do all this stuff! The more I learn about OSM, the more confused I
get!

I think I currently have Strathcona County outlined with the left:
right: type of situation.

James
VE6SRV