[Talk-ca] Geobase NHN status - notes

Adam Dunn dunnadam at gmail.com
Thu May 6 18:41:22 BST 2010

I'm interested in taking your geobaseNHN-to-osm_script and making it work on
Linux. I found version 0.35 [1], which is linked to from [2]. Is this the
latest version of the script? Is this the script that should be used (or is
there some other completely different script written by Frank or someone
else)?

I see there is a directory for rules called rulesTXT. Is this the latest
version of the rules, or will I need to update them from Google Docs/OSM
Wiki/Somewhere else?

In the geobaseNHN-to-osm_ONE_TILE.bat file there is a call to another
script, geobaseNHN-to-osm_SETUP.bat, but it isn't included in the zip file.
Where is it, and what does it do?

[1]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ynymxnzm5mc/geobaseNHN-to-osm_script_v0_3_5.zip
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GeoBaseNHN2osm