[Talk-ca] Addressing in Canvec.osm

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 16:46:16 BST 2010

Not all street numbers are used even in the suburbs.  For example in Ottawa
houses with 50 foot lots have their numbers incremented in fours not two.  I
don't think it matters too much the interpolation will give you an
approximate location which can be corrcted by some one on the ground if
there seems to be a major problem.

Cheerio John