[Talk-ca] NL FLOW conversion

Yan Morin progysm at gmail.com
Thu May 6 17:48:04 BST 2010

Sam Vekemans ask me to talk about this to be sure the file are ok:
http://osm.progysm.com/rncan/geobase/nhn_rhn/01/

Sam ask me for Geobase NL_FLOW in OSM files, so I began with 01.

The rules were (based on http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GeoBaseNHN2osm)

line,NID,,attribution,Natural Resources Canada
outer,NID,,attribution,Natural Resources Canada
inner,NID,,attribution,Natural Resources Canada
line,NID,,source,GeobaseNHN_Import_2009
outer,NID,,source,GeobaseNHN_Import_2009
inner,NID,,source,GeobaseNHN_Import_2009
line,NID,,created_by,geobaseNHN-to-osm
outer,NID,,created_by,geobaseNHN-to-osm
inner,NID,,created_by,geobaseNHN-to-osm
line,NID,,geobase:UUID,-
outer,NID,,geobase:UUID,-
inner,NID,,geobase:UUID,-
line,ACCURACY,,accuracy:meters,-
outer,ACCURACY,,accuracy:meters,-
inner,ACCURACY,,accuracy:meters,-
line,TYPE,1,waterway,stream
line,TYPE,1,waterway:type,observed
line,TYPE,2,sub_sea,stream
line,TYPE,2,sub_sea:type,inferred
line,TYPE,3,waterway,canal
line,TYPE,3,waterway:type,constructed
line,DIRECTION,1,oneway,yes
line,DIRECTION,2,oneway,-1
line,NAME_1,,name:1,-
line,NAME_2,,name:2,-

I've used name:1 instead of name to get the name in OSM, but not display
it because SLWATER and WATERBODY already have the name. name:1 and
name:2 can be compared with SLWATER name when you import the data.

Should I continue or fix something before doing 02 to 11?