[Talk-ca] Administrative boundary Data, Québec

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 00:51:12 GMT 2010

Hi,
There already is a 'significant' amount of boundary data that is
already available from statsCAN, it just hasn't been imported into
osm.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Statistics_Canada_%28StatsCAN%29
http://www.mediafire.com/?jlr1vicrvpc0nbm  (direct download)

Have you had a chance to review it yet?

It's been converted to .osm format and in the correct 'french name 1st default'.

cheers,
sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada