[Talk-ca] Fwd: REMINDER: AOLS Cadastre Project - Survey

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 21:33:51 GMT 2010

Hi all,
and my 2-cents for this.
A point that got overlooked is the fact that this data is freely
available to the public under 'unrestricted use'.  I have already sent
in and recieved direct permission to use it, and so can others do the
same.

The cities also have imagery, as well as .... erhm... Microsoft
Bing.... but only the former will (hopefully) realize the importance
of making their imagery free.

you can help out by submitting comments :)

thanks,
sam