[Talk-ca] SchemaTroll 2.01 - Update - OSM OpenMapFeatures - GoogleDocs chart

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 19:35:18 BST 2010

not really,
his database is a live feed update from planet.osm, where the
googledocs chart and map features page is the static 'directory'.
(just like the CanVec feature catelogue)
Its a great tool that i'll be using to help figure out which map
features are the best.
He will be updating the site based on the wiki contents, as it's helpfull.

cheers,
sam