[Talk-ca] OSM Import Validations

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Oct 28 21:42:23 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Pierre Beland <infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> I collarorate to OSM since january (Haiti + some tagging around home in
> Richelieu Valley, Qc).  I still dont master Relations very well. and then I
> dont feel confident enough to import Canvec in OSM.  I follow Talk-Ca
> discussions, and look at what is done. I will first try in blank regions.

Hello, Pierre, and welcome!

I will write some more tutorials and include some on relations.

Try mapping areas that you are most familiar with and visit
frequently.  This is the most important thing that you can do for
OpenStreetMap because you can make your "home area" correct, and keep
it up to date.

Best regards,
Richard