[Talk-ca] Merging huge wooded areas?

Tyler Gunn tyler at egunn.com
Thu Sep 2 13:49:23 BST 2010

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 04:41:02 -0700, Sam Vekemans
<acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com> wrote:
> over-complicating :)

That tends to be my modus operandi.

> the 'wooded area' doesnt actually mean that much .... other than
> stating 'Hey, there is trees over there'

Well, it DOES look really nice to see it on my GPS. :)  Makes it look a
lot more interesting that just driving through big areas where there's just
a straight line and nothing else. :)
My only thought for merging the areas is that it eliminates the lines at
the borders of the NTS tiles.  I guess it's such a minor thing it's not
really worth spending the time to clean it up at this point.

Tyler