[Talk-ca] Morris

Tyler Gunn tyler at egunn.com
Sun Sep 12 18:13:21 BST 2010

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:48:08 -0500, Samuel <samueldyck at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I had an opportunity to visit the town of Morris, Manitoba

(http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?mlat=49.355&mlon=-97.365&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF).

I'm in the middle of uploading my import of tile 062H06 from the Canvec
data.  I took the liberty of naming as many roads as I could using the
Statistics Canada National Road Data I have.  However since the geometry of
the roads doesn't match up very well with Canvec, I suspect I might've
missed some or made mistakes on others.  Feel free to correct the road
names I placed in Morris as you see fit.

I think I was uploading my changes at the same time as you made your most
recent ones; I hope it didn't mess anything up.