[Talk-ca] Missing islands and coastline

Nakor nakor.osm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:46:59 BST 2010

     Michael,

The relation in question is
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/1124369 but hit a wall
here. I cannot modify it (both Potlatch and JOSM time out). Isle Royale
(which was my initial concern) is still missing on a couple zoom levels.

Before I continue trying to fix this it seems there are a mix of
natural=water and natural=coastline for the Great Lakes. I'd like to
have this consistent over the Great Lakes but am not sure which one to
use. Please comment which one would be better/worse and why?

   Thanks,

N.