[Talk-ca] Fwd: Re: CanVec import troubles

Bégin, Daniel Daniel.Begin at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Sep 30 16:36:25 BST 2010

Sam wrote: So will this be a Diff [...] stored in a different folder?

Not yet.  It is going to be a different (and much more complex) process.  I will have a discussion with the community before launching it !-)

Cheers,
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: samvekemans at gmail.com [mailto:samvekemans at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Sam Vekemans
Sent: September 30, 2010 10:53
To: Tyler Gunn
Cc: Bégin, Daniel; talk-ca at openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] Fwd: Re: CanVec import troubles

Hi,
Also, because each tile is slowly being dropped in, it's easy to use the filter tool for when selecting what data to import.

So a quick filter for 'natural=peak' would find them all, and add them in.

I don't see a rush for it either :)

November to start the next round?  Cool.

So will this be a Diff (smaller set of the changes), stored in a different folder in the ftp site?  or will it replace what is currently stored?

Great work!