[Talk-ca] Ottawa Mapping Party (?) Sunday, 28 August 2011

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Wed Aug 3 19:55:41 BST 2011

Dear All,

I hear a rumour that there may be a Mapping Party-like event in
Ottawa, Ontario, on Sunday 28 August 2011.  This will be the day after
the FOSSLC Summer Camp[1] at University of Ottawa, and so there may
well be some Free Software notables in attendance.  It you are
planning to attend Summer Camp, would you be interested in a mapping
party as well?

And, are any of our Ottawa-area mappers interested in helping to
organize the details of the event (and of course, participate)?

Best regards,
Richard

[1] http://fosslc.org/drupal/sc2011