[Talk-ca] Ottawa Mapping Party (?) Sunday, 28 August 2011

Teresa Baldwin email.the.map.maker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 19:15:43 BST 2011

Hello all,

There is definitely going to be a Mapping Party in Ottawa on Sunday,
28 August. We've got sponsorship from a lovely co-working place called
The Code Factory, which allows us to have a room with lots of plugins,
free wifi and a projector. We'll likely start about 9am or so and go
for most of the day. I'll email the list more details as I confirm
them.

I'd love to have help to set this up though!

Cheers,
Teresa