[Talk-ca] Bilingual operator names

Samuel Dyck samueldyck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 01:40:39 GMT 2011

I took your advice and went east to Ottawa. I assumed that Parliament
Hill would be a good model to follow. Sadly it is tagged exclusively in
English as is the Supreme Court. Perhaps someone with with better French
than myself should fix that. On the other side of the Ottawa River, The
Museum of Civilization sets a better example by using a slash, which is
what I will use.

Sam