[Talk-ca] Ping John Whelan?

Gordon Dewis gordon at pinetree.org
Mon Jun 6 23:10:11 BST 2011

All...

I just took a look at the damage that's been done and I have to say that I
am extremely unhappy. I spent quite a bit of time a few months back cleaning
up many of the streets that are he has removed from the OSM. I would
respectfully ask John that he rollback the changesets in question.

Once someone else has modified something added by someone else I think
you've given up your rights to it. In this case I touched virtually every
street in Westboro and Hintonburg and now I find that my work has been
removed, too.

  --Gordon (Keeper of Maps)