[Talk-ca] Ping John Whelan?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 23:30:46 BST 2011

I think I'm reasonably happy at the moment.  I have indicated I have some
concerns about some of my sources meeting the ODBL license requirements and
I have some concerns about importing data under the new CT.  I have taken
reasonable steps to protect the integrity of the OSM database.

It sounds as if Gordon Dewis has taken it upon himself to have the data
brought back into OSM and thus as far as I am concerned accepts the
responsibility that all my data meets the OSM current and future license
requirements.  I think I'm absolved of any responsibility for the quality of
the sources.

Any future data I add to the project will meet the new CT, ie not be
imported and only from direct observation.

> There has to some kind of reasonable solution here.

Not necessarily things, are not done by consensus in OSM there are too many
different view points.

Cheerio John