[Talk-ca] Ping John Whelan?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 00:04:18 BST 2011

A bug in JOSM?  It's a fair chunk of code that has been added to over the
years so practically no one person really fully understands the code any
more.  Bit like the old IBM operating systems on average they used to add a
bug practically every time they updated to take a bug out.

The selection used was user:Johnwhelan within an area.  I have noticed that
the author field doesn't appear to be 100% accurate always and the editing
process isn't absolutely solid.  By the time one has created on none ECC
memory and sent a file across an internet connection its a sort of works
most of the time thing rather than bullet proof.  I have ECC memory on the
machine I use for editing so a memory glitch shouldn't have happened.

Cheerio John