[Talk-ca] Importing MLI park boundaries

Samuel Dyck samueldyck at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 04:03:22 GMT 2011

Let me clarify, will the so called tainted data still be up for the near
future, or will I be spending my week preforming hectic Canvec imports
to save street names I gathered with a pen and paper? It doesn't look
good for me
<http://osm.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/map/?zoom=12&lat=49.88177&lon=-97.17517&layers=B0>.

Sam Dyck