[Talk-ca] Importing MLI park boundaries

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:33:37 GMT 2011

Purposly delaying the inevetable... so i'll no longer be editing ...
so all my edits should be considered 'spam' so then others can removed
it.

.... or I can accept the agreement and go and start removing all of my
edits since i started.  .... all edits that i have touched at any
stage of edits should be removed.
Would this be easier?

cheers,
Sam

--
---
Across Canada Trails - Beyond 2017 - The National Trails Network

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
Skype: 'Sam Vekemans'

Member, CommonMap Inc.  http://commonmap.org/
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #CommonMap
Also find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn