[Talk-ca] FW: Open Data Hackfest - OpenStreetMap experts welcome

Bégin, Daniel Daniel.Begin at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Nov 24 16:47:52 GMT 2011

Hi folks,
I'm forwarding an email that can be an interest for you!

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Akerman [mailto:scilib at gmail.com]
Sent: 24 novembre 2011 11:44
To: Sail.not.swim at gmail.com; jwhelan0112 at gmail.com; Bégin, Daniel
Subject: Open Data Hackfest - OpenStreetMap experts welcome

Hi, I wanted to reach out to the OpenStreetMap community, particularly those in Ottawa, to let you know that Open Data Ottawa is organising a hackfest,

December 3, 1pm to 4pm at City Hall

It's free to register, there's more information at

http://blog.opendataottawa.ca/post/13145401469/the-hack-is-back-december-3rd-at-city-hall

We'd love to have map and technology experts to help us improve OSM and learn how to use it in applications and websites.

If there are other people or channels I should send this info to, please let me know.

Thanks,

--
Richard Akerman
scilib at gmail.com