[Talk-ca] Is "Mississauga Data" licence compatible with OSM?

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Fri Jan 6 22:48:08 GMT 2012

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Greg Smith <greg.smith1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was in the process of adding some data,

And!  Where are my manners?  Welcome to the OpenStreetMap community.
We do, indeed, welcome you and need you mapping in Mississauga and
other places that are important to you.

There are groups of mappers who meet monthly in Toronto and Waterloo
regions and you should please, please, please come on out and meet
some other mappers.  :-)

With the relatively mild, so far, winter we can still get some good
foot surveys in. Mapping your neighbourhood; those things that you see
every day or week, are the things that make OSM fantastic.  So don't
worry if you can't import some random collection of building outlines;
make sure that you add the coffee shop and convenience store on the
corner.

http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Toronto/
http://www.meetup.com/Waterloo-OSM/

Best regards,