[Talk-ca] Merging ways

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:21:10 BST 2012

So, do dig up an old thread again... is there a way to merge adjoining
areas in Potlatch yet? I got a great answer from Adam Dunn on using
the JOSM "join ways" feature. I'd like to be able to do this in
Potlatch as it is annoying to have to switch to another editor just to
be able to merge these adjoining nodes, and then join the two
adjoining areas into a single common area.

With the ability to import CanVec directly in Potlatch, having the
ability to stitch areas back together right in Potlatch would be nice.

I've been searching OSM help, but haven't found the answer yet. I
might not be using the correct search terms though.

--
James
VE6SRV