[Talk-ca] Help needed to double-check a recent changeset in Montreal

Fabian Rodriguez MagicFab at member.fsf.org
Fri Jul 6 15:12:24 BST 2012

Hi,

It's been a while since I've edited maps directly, I am still using
Potlatch 1 as I am more familiar with it.

Could someone in Montreal check my edits and advise accordingly?

I am particularly interested in the bus stop. The documentation at the
OpenStreetMap wiki[1] indicates that the bus rout # should be in ref=XX,
but our bus stops also have a unique identifier to get schedules, etc.
and I see those identifiers in ref=XXXXX in other tags nearby. Which
should I use? There are also new tags that are recommended (ie.
bus=yes). Should I put both older and newer recommended tags?

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dbus_stop

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Fabian Rodriguez