[Talk-ca] Grand Manan Coastlinesb

nicholas ingalls nicholas.ingalls at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 13:23:59 BST 2012

Hey all,

I'm going to be heading to Grand Manan for a bit of a vacation in the
coming weeks. I was in the process of downloading the data that we have
when I noticed that the coastlines are a complete mess. Most of the small
islands around Grand Manan are flooded, and Grand Manan itself as sections
that JOSM shows as flooded. I don't have much experience dealing with
relations so I was wondering if someone could fix this up for me? Hopefully
it wouldn't be too big a job as most of the islands that are flooded are
small in size.

Cheers,
Ingalls