[Talk-ca] Cleanup

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Fri Mar 2 13:42:25 GMT 2012

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 4:10 AM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:
>> I suggest that we can have more tainted data removed automatically,

> It appears that the bot is deleting ways more extensive than those proposed.

Ah, that's my fault.  I miss-stated the scope when I requested the
removal.  The result will be the equivalent of the automated cleanup
after the license change, for those three accounts.  I'm inclined to
have it continue; this is making remapping faster / easier.  Apologies
for my confusing the issue.

Last time, some nodes were cleaned up after the ways were removed.  I
expect this will be similar.

Best regards,
Richard