[Talk-ca] Trans Canada trail near Wallaceburg ON and link to US Bike Route 20

Scott Anderson scottcanderson1962 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:34:30 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,

Someone posted our new US Bike Route 20 map onto OpenStreetMap, I don't
know who but I thank them.  Since this route ends at Marine City, MI, where
there is a ferry to Sombra, ON, and that is a very short distance from the
TCT at Wallaceburg, I am wondering if some wonderful volunteer can post the
map of the TCT in that area and also the St. Clair Parkway linking the two
(it does more than that but it certainly does that much).

Thanks!
Scott Anderson
US Bike Route 20 State Route Coordinator - Michigan
Marine City, MI