[Talk-ca] Internal CanVec conflicts

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:06:29 GMT 2012

A really simple answer that gets lost is this:

Did you make the edits to the best of your ability, and your edits add value to the OSM project?

If so, then it was the right thing to do.

We all bring different levels of ability, and may not do things perfectly according to the "experts", but if we do the best we can, and are helping to make the map better, that's the goal.

Someone may come along and make the data you edited even better, but your efforts are always appreciated.

OSM is community project, and the whole community is welcome to help to the extent that their skill set allows. You are also welcome to increase your skill set through learning by reading and asking questions.

Welcome to OSM and have fun!