[Talk-ca] Environment Canada Forecast Region boundaries released

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Fri Jan 25 19:07:26 GMT 2013

I also agree with Harald.  The Environment Canada Forecast Region boundaries are useful but not as part of the OSM database.  If you want to see the forecast regions on an OSM map then create a mash-up that pulls the forecast region boundaries and the forecasts from Environment Canada and display them over top of an OSM map.

Bernie.
--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng
Land Information Infrastructure Unit, SNB