[Talk-ca] Beta Web site STM / Open Street Map

Harald Kliems kliems at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:55:36 UTC 2013

Looks very nice! But it's too bad that the bus lines/stops are not
displayed -- or do I just not see the option? And out of curiousity: is the
address search also OSM-powered? I'm assuming it isn't, as address data in
Montreal is rather incomplete in my experience.

 Harald.

2013/6/20 Simon Mercier <smercier at mapgears.com>

> Bonjour / Hi
>
> Essayez le nouveau site beta de la STM (http://beta.stm.info/fr)
> entièrement réalisé à l'aide des données Open Street Map.  Nous sommes
> heureux d'annoncer que nous avons produit ce design de carte de ce site
> avec Mapserver et Mapcache on fonction des demandes spécifiques de la STM.
>  Vous pourrez avoir des détails supplémentaires de ce projet sur notre
> blogue (dès qu'ils seront approuvés par la STM).
>
> --------------
>
> Try the new beta STM web site (http://beta.stm.info/en) based on Open
> Street Map data.  Happy to annonce here that we have build this map design
> with mapserver and mapcache based on specific needs of STM.   Follow our
> blog for more info on this projet shortly.
>

> cheers
>
> --
> simon mercier
> co-fondateur solutions mapgears
> 2383 che ste-Foy bur 202 québec, qc
> canada G1V1T1
>
> t_418_476_7139#101
> m_418_559_7139
> simonmercier.net / mapgears.com

Please use encrypted communication whenever possible!
Key-ID: 0x34cb93972f186565