[Talk-ca] Master City: Let's play with OpenStreetMap

Mario Danelli mario.danelli at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 17:30:46 UTC 2013

Dear Fabian,

> Has this been released as free open source software ?

I just developed app versions for single countries (at the moment Italy,
Germany and France) with more cities (about 1000 for every country),
more detailed zoom level and a bonus level (very difficult).
I'll publish this versions of the app the next week. I think could be
interesting to release this version (one of three) as base source that
everyboy can enhance and customize with proper data/tiles for a specific
country.

In case which are the sources that I have to share? With which license?
Must I have to sign the sources (with a specific header or others)?

Please, explain me in detail my rights/constraints?

Thanks.

Mario Danelli