[Talk-ca] New Bing imagery in Montreal

Harald Kliems kliems at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 17:43:24 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,
I've just noticed that the Bing aerial imagery in my neighborhood has
changed. We used to have pretty good images but they were from 2007.
While doing some edits I noticed that the quality suddenly has gotten
much worse and looking at the tile info it now shows that the imagery
is from 2011. It seems to be only small patches, however, as you can
see if you download this area in JOSM and look at the imagery
http://osm.org/go/cIrM_9DE1-- I'm reasonably sure that this was not
the case up until two weeks ago. Anybody else notice any Bing changes
in their areas?

 Harald.

--
Please use encrypted communication whenever possible!
Key-ID: 0x34cb93972f186565