[Talk-ca] openstreetmap.ca

Darryl Shpak darryl at shpak.ca
Wed Mar 27 13:58:47 UTC 2013

Of all the suggestions offered, OSMF seems like the most natural fit to
me. That seems like it would very much keep the domain in the hands of
the community, instead of an individual, which would guard against the
individual becoming disinterested or unavailable. The biggest roadblock
would be if that violated any of CIRA's rules (I'll poke around and see
what I can learn).

And I would LOVE to see a group of community members actually DO
something with the domain :-)

Thanks to everyone who has offered suggestions and assistance! If there
are no compelling objections, I will start the transfer of the domain to
OSMF in a few days.

- Darryl