[Talk-ca] Keep Right Error

J.P. Kirby webmaster at the506.com
Mon Nov 25 19:30:48 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-25 14:48, Adam Martin wrote:

> However, I am having trouble localizing the error on Cape Breton.
> There are several places that it seems to trace to, but none that I
> have investigated so far appear to actually have disconnections
> occurring. These roads are all imports of the CANVEC data which is
> known to have some inaccuracies, but that is different from this
> error. I think it might be that the import failed in some manner and
> caused an error
>  in the connections that keep right has a problem with. Anyone else
> here have any knowledge of what might have happened?

I imported much of the canvec data in Cape Breton. I just took a look at
keepright and the errors seem to stop at a tile boundary that goes
straight across the middle of the island. All the highways look to be
connected, but there may have been an unconnected coastline on the
eastern edge of that boundary (hard to tell in JOSM). In any event, I
just fixed that, although I'm not sure if that would affect highway
errors...

JPK