[Talk-ca] GPS and Motorway links ...

Daniel Begin jfd553 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:46:11 UTC 2013

+1 - It worked for my test areas

From: Harald Kliems [mailto:kliems at gmail.com]
Sent: November-27-13 11:05
To: Daniel Begin
Cc: Connors, Bernie (SNB); Talk-CA OpenStreetMap
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] GPS and Motorway links ...

So before contacting Martijn I want to be sure that we can properly identify
the potentially problematic ways. What we are looking for are ways that
match the following query:

(highway="motorway_link") AND (NOT oneway=*) AND (lanes!="1")

Or in natural language: ways that are motorway links but don't have the
oneway tag nor are tagged as having one lane. If you want to test this
query, go to this link http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/1CI and adjust the
bounding box coordinates for the desired area.

Comments?

 Harald.