[Talk-ca] Confusing CanVec import: Elliot Lake

Andrew andrew.allison at teksavvy.com
Wed Aug 27 22:23:59 UTC 2014

Hello:

	Thanks, for the feedback. I must have missed the duplicate relation for
Elliot lake. As a rule I don't remove any existing data, unless the data
is duplicated and then I try to pick the best one. From the bing imagery
I can see a couple of islands that are offset south of Sylvah island.The
bisecting lake is a result of the 2,000 node limit for a way.
	Having a quick look from the gps tracks, it appears the Sheriff Creek
Nature trails, fire towers, Hampton Inn and other POI's, where
untouched. Part of the access road for Spruce Avenue Beach appears to
have be been altered back in 2009.

	I've downloaded the gps data and I can see where there should be some
thing, I just can't find in the history where or when it was deleted.

	Just a thought could the missing data be a result of some user who did
not accept the new terms of service and the data got purged as a result
of the license change over removal?

	Andrew
	aka CanvecImports