[Talk-ca] Talk-ca Digest, Vol 102, Issue 19

Ellefsen, Bjenk (STATCAN) bjenk.ellefsen at canada.ca
Fri Aug 5 12:30:41 UTC 2016

John,

I believe instructions should be provided somewhere. It’s a good idea to document the project like the LA building and to have a page where guidance is provided on how to do buildings.

The wiki for the project could do that. We will have a presentation page that could point there for instructions.

Bjenk