[Talk-ca] Statistics Canada buildings - iD interface

Ellefsen, Bjenk (STATCAN) bjenk.ellefsen at canada.ca
Fri Aug 5 12:36:57 UTC 2016

When we launch, the plan so far is to have a modified version of iD for Canadians to use.
This version will be hosted by StatCan wrapped in a basic StatCan website.

The options were to simply direct towards the OSM webpage with the default iD, to use a modified iD version that we host or to use tasking manager.

We have a basic modified iD version for now.

Bjenk Ellefsen, PhD

Data Exploration and Integration Lab (DEIL) | Lab pour l'exploration et l'intégration de données (LEID)
Center for Special Business Projects | Centre des Projets Spéciaux sur les entreprises
Statistics Canada | Statistique Canada
(343) 998-3004 (Ottawa / Gatineau)