[Talk-ca] Talk-ca Digest, Vol 102, Issue 21

Ellefsen, Bjenk (STATCAN) bjenk.ellefsen at canada.ca
Wed Aug 10 14:34:13 UTC 2016

John has the gist of it.

We will use a modified version of iD running off of a StatCan website.

A splash page will invite Canadians to participate with simple instructions and a link for when they want to start.

We will also link to the OSM Canada and wiki.

I will write back this PM about the buildings attributes we are looking for.

Bjenk