[Talk-ca] Talk-ca Digest, Vol 102, Issue 20

Ellefsen, Bjenk (STATCAN) bjenk.ellefsen at canada.ca
Wed Aug 10 14:40:44 UTC 2016

Laura,

This is not related to the project. We considered using it though but our IT advised against it.

This platform can certainly assist in the effort. We will be using a website for this though and webpage will provide instructions on what we wish to accomplish to enrich the buildings information on OSM.

Bjenk