[Talk-ca] Crowdsourcing buildings with Statistics Canada

Adam Martin s.adam.martin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:45:10 UTC 2016

That would be fine, I'd figure, as you didn't use Canada Post to acquire
the address. The business website is designed, in principle, to allow the
free use of the information as it wants customers to find them and use
their services.

This is much like adding your own address. Can't be any argument with that
- or with adding ones from people you know. Again, you didn't use Canada
Post's database to get this information.