[Talk-ca] Prince Edward County - Sandbanks.

Greg Franks greg.franks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:45:20 UTC 2016

Greetings.  Please forgive me if this is the wrong list.
West Lake in Prince Edward Country (ON) is not identified as such, rather, it is labelled “Lake Ontario”.  I would rename it except that the body of water is connected to Lake Ontario at Wellington through the canal located there (the satellite imagery doesn’t quite match the lake boundary either).  I gather I need to split the polygon, but I am not familiar on doing so, and I don’t want to mess up all of Lake Ontario if I try.
I did name “East Lake” (previously un-named).  However, the polygon includes the “Outlet River” which drains the East Lake into Lake Ontario, so it too needs splitting.

Thanks.
  ..greg